Monday, July 02, 2007

Well, as it is likely I won't get a chance at this thing until after I am home, some reactions to Nashville and it's folks.

Being here for Eric Bryan & Emily Baldwin's (now Mrs. Eric Bryan-whoo-hoo!) wedding was wonderful. This man means more to me than any other man. I cried twice: once when I called to tell him I could not afford to come, once when I called to tell him I was coming anyway. Emily, I look forward to getting to know you as well as I do Eric...OK, almost as well...

Kenny Hutson and Katy Bowser, you made a place for me in your home and more importantly made me feel at home. Kenny, I've known you for some time now and I am so happy you have found a woman as wonderful and talented as you are. (Both are musicians of a particular caliber. Kenny can be found here, since I know of no website, and Katy here check them out, you won't regret it!)

The groomsmen, including Rob, Casey, and Matt-love you guys, thanks for the good times this week as well as past and future. This goes double for the rest of the wedding party, particularly the parents of the bride and groom. Damn, I wish I'd met them sooner!

Again, Dr. Scott Baldwin and Mrs. Andrea (Andy) Baldwin. It is not fair that life gives us so short a time to spend with such great people. Nate and Hannah too. I do so hope to see you all again soon.

Brent, for also putting me up for the tail of my stay (and offering to lend me his car-brave man!)

And all of the other wonderful people I have met, re-met, gotten to know or know better, and forgotten to mention. It is you all that made this trip such a pleasure for me.

1 comments:

Katy Bowser said...

We so enjoyed your company Steve- just found your comment and blog! Hey, will you send me your physical address? We still have that phone list from the wedding. We ate the goo goo cluster. :)